A pressure safety valves or pressure relief valves is a safety device designed to protect a pressurized vessel or system during an over pressure event. An over pressure event refers to any condition which would cause pressure in a vessel or system to increase beyond the specified design pressure or maximum allowable working pressure (MAWP).
The primary purpose of a pressure safety valves or pressure relief valves is protection of life and property by venting fluid from an over pressurized vessel. Once a condition occurs that causes the pressure in a system or vessel to increase to a dangerous level, the pressure safety valves may be the only device remaining to prevent a catastrophic failure. Since reliability is directly related to the complexity of the device, it is important that the design of the pressure safety valves be as simple as possible.
OD Angle Type
MxF Angle Type
FxF Angle Type
Spring Loaded Pressure Safety Valves
The basic spring loaded pressure safety valves or pressure relief valves has been developed to meet the need for a simple, reliable, system actuated device to provide over pressure protection. The Valve consists of a Valve inlet or nozzle mounted on the pressurized system, a disc held against the nozzle to prevent flow under normal system operating conditions, a spring to hold the disc closed, and a body/Bonnet to contain the operating elements. The spring load is adjustable to vary the pressure at which the Valve will open. When a pressure safety valves or pressure relief valves begins to lift, the spring force increases. Thus system pressure must increase if lift is to continue. For this reason pressure safety valves or pressure Relief Valves are allowed an over pressure allowance to reach full lift. This allowable over pressure is generally 10% for Valves on unfired systems. This margin is relatively small and some means must be provided to assist in the lift effort.
- Pressure rating to 3,000 psi at 21°C for low pressure, and up to 6,000 psi at 21°C for high pressure.
- Temperature rating from -23°C to 204°C with Viton seat standard
- Standard 4.8mm (0.19in) orifice
- Cracking pressure range from 10 psi to 250 psi for low pressure and from 225 psi to 6,000 psi for high pressure.
- One spring adjustable over entire cracking pressure range for low Pressure series Compact design for small space installation
- Cracking pressure adjustable externally
- Lock wire capability to maintain pressure relief setting
- Size range from 1/4″ to 1/2″ tubing and pipe
- Variety of end connections include male/female NPT, ISO, BSP threads and female tube fittings
- Body material standard 304 and 316 stainless steel
We supply to…
- Chemicals Industries
- Construction Industries
- Fats and fertilizer Industries
- Oil and Gas Industries
- Power Plants Industries
- Petrochemicals Industries
- Pharmaceuticals Industries
- Power Plants
- Steel Industries
- Ship building Industries
We are supply our safety valves in Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Goa, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal. We are exporting our quality products in India, Spain, UK, USA, Canada, Egypt, Iran, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Tanzanian, Bangladesh, and Vietnam.