We are manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of panel mounting ball valves in Ahmedabad with long lasting features and durable quality standard. We have lots of customers of ball valves products across worldwide. We give quality based products and reliable services to our clients as per their best satisfactions.
Our Panel mounting ball valve can handle pressure 500 to 6000 PSI and temperature 180°C. We offer all types of panel mounting ball valves to our clients in the market as per their requirements and specifications. Our products are manufactured with PTFE and Peek seat material. With the help of our highly skilled professionals and using advanced production techniques, which are especially designed and developed using cutting edge technology for highly corrosive application. While manufacturing High Pressure Ball Valves supreme quality raw material in accordance with set international quality norms.
Two way panel mounting ball valves manufactured by us will be various Sizes, End connections and Pressure Ratings as per customer requirements
Testing of Panel Mounting Ball Valves
- Standard test: each valves is tested with nitrogen at 1,000 psi for seat & packing leakage, with a max. Allowable leak rate of 0.1 std.cm3/min.
- Hydro test: performed with pure water at 1-1/2 times of the working pressure.
3 Way Type
2 Way Type
3 Way Type
3 Way OD Type
- End connection: NPT, BSPT, Socket weld, Butt weld, Tube fitting.
- Temperature Rating: PTFE (232 °F) / Grafoil (371°F)
- Packing: PTFE, Grafoil
- Panel mounting on request.
- All Vales are 100% factory tested.
- High strength Instrument High-Pressure Ball Valve
- Enduring and Robust type of final product with international quality standards
- Full-bodied Material of construction – Stainless Steel
- Inlet Connection Size:- 1/4″ to 2″ NPT, BSP, BSPT,
- Outlet Connection Size:- 1/4″ to 2″ NPT, BSP, BSPT,
- Materials Of Construction:- Stainless Steel (304, 316)
- Maximum Operating Pressure :- 3000, 6000, 10000, 15000 PSI
- Flow Coefficient :- Standard
- Minimum Operating Temperature:- -20 °C
- Maximum Operating Temperature :- +180 °C
- Seat Material:- Metal/Metal
- Packing Material:- PTFE
- Mounting Option:- Base Mount, Panel Mount
- Chemicals industry
- Fats and fertilizer industry
- Ship building
- Construction industry
- Oil and Gas industry
- Power Plants industry
- Petrochemicals industry
- Pharmaceuticals industry
- Power Plants
- Steel industry
We are supply our Panel Mounting ball valves in Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh,Delhi, Goa, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal and export also.