The valves which posses a ball like structure that is used for controlling the flow of valves are known as the ball valves. We make use of the best quality raw materials for manufacturing these types of valves. We possess a great experience in manufacturing and supplying the widest range of valves.
With rich expertise, we are offering a wide range of ball valves that is generally used in flow metering applications, especially when a constant, calibrated, low flow rate must be maintained for some time, such as the idle fuel flow in a carburetor. Further, these are provided in proper packaging to the clients in order to prevent wear and tear during transportation. Ball Valves or Shut-Off Valves are designed to Isolate, Calibrate and Drain Process Lines by Line Mounting. Our SS Ball valves are appreciated in the market for low operating torque and high tensile strength.
- Standard test: each valves is tested with nitrogen at 1,000 psi for seat & packing leakage, with a max. Allowable leak rate of 0.1 std.cm3/min.
- Hydro test: performed with pure water at 1-1/2 times of the working pressure.
3 PC Design
3 PC Design (IC)
3 Way Type
Forged Steel 3 PC Design
1 PC Design (with lock open)
1 PC Design
2 PC Design (M X F)
2 PC Design
2 PC Design – OD X TH
Orbital Weld Type
- End connection: NPT, BSPT, Socket weld, Butt weld, Tube fitting.
- Temperature Rating: PTFE (232 °F) / Grafoil (371°F)
- Packing: PTFE, Grafoil
- Panel mounting on request.
- All Vales are 100% factory tested.
- High strength Instrument High-Pressure Ball Valve
- Enduring and Robust type of final product with international quality standards
- Full-bodied Material of construction – Stainless Steel
- Inlet Connection Size:- 1/4″ to 2″ NPT, BSP, BSPT, Socket Weld, Butt Welded & Flanged
- Outlet Connection Size:- 1/4″ to 2″ NPT, BSP, BSPT, Socket Weld, Butt Welded & Flanged
- Materials Of Construction:- Stainless Steel (304, 316), Carbon Steel (A-105)
- Maximum Operating Pressure :- 3000, 6000, 10000, 15000 PSI
- Flow Coefficient :- Standard
- Minimum Operating Temperature:- -20 °C
- Maximum Operating Temperature :- +250 °C
- Seat Material:- Metal/Metal
- Packing Material:- PTFE
- Mounting Option:- Base Mount, Panel Mount
- Chemicals industry
- Fats and fertilizer industry
- Ship building
- Construction industry
- Oil and Gas industry
- Power Plants industry
- Petrochemicals industry
- Pharmaceuticals industry
- Power Plants
- Steel industry
We are supply our ball valve in Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Goa, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal.